All 69 art Reviews

... "Art Nouveau" ... "Art Nouveau"

Dat style

Gene Wilder - Blazing Saddles Gene Wilder - Blazing Saddles

Hey boys! Look what I got heah!

"Where all da white wimmen at?"

Trumpborg Trumpborg

still making the future great again...

mematron responds:

Hisashiburi :)

Integument Integument

Nice to see ur awesomely weirdd stuff again

mematron responds:

Thank you... I have not been able to come up with something worthy to collaborate on.

Wheaties. Wheaties.

Wheaties....Eat em

Veggie Daddy Veggie Daddy

He really had the most emasculating storyline. Prince of all saiyins, destined for greatness, all his people killed off, made the bitch of frieza. Played second fiddle his entire life to Goku, some lowborn retard on some hick-world. Marries Bulma who has more wealth and power than he's ever had in his life, and has a spoiled brat daughter. Has no job...

No wonder he blew himself up when Buu attacked. How could you stand that life and not want to commit suicide everyday?

bocodamondo responds:

haha, you make it sound really depressive ^^
but he did accepted his new life at the end of DBZ so im sure hes more ok with it after that .........unless super will fucking retcon and regress his personality :/

ladybug wip ladybug wip

That show reminds me of stuff made with daz studio with that disney pixar subsurface toon skin shaders.

I guess its the defacto 3d cartoon look now

bocodamondo responds:

as i said in the description, im really not a fan of the 3d version of the show, i wish the 2d anime version is the one who made it

Bedtime Ballet Bedtime Ballet

sweet!

CuteNikeChan responds:

Thanks!

My Little Red Riding Hood Cover My Little Red Riding Hood Cover

I recommend life drawing. Just start drawing real people and real things. It helps to teach body proportions and things. Even in cartoons the body proportions are still important. Spend 6 months just drawing real things and people especially the human body with attention to proportions and figure study.

You'll get better extremely quickly

Dangerice responds:

Thank you. Your comment is very much appreciated. In my personal art time, I'll draw real people and trees and other things to learn better proportions. Thanks for your time.

Ka Ka Katherine Ka Ka Katherine

A face only a horse could love

WooleyWorld responds: